**Norwell High- CLIPPER COMMUNITY COMPLEX RULES**
Turf Field Rules
- No food, gum, sunflower seeds, sports drinks, coffee, soda: WATER ONLY!
- No metal cleats, high heels, or sharp objects that may penetrate the field
- Always lift and carry (DO NOT DRAG) goals and equipment
- No motor vehicles, bicycles, strollers, skateboards, roller blades or chairs on field
- Players and Coaches ONLY allowed on turf field at all times, access via designated gates
- Fans must be seated in the bleachers or remain outside field fence
- No pets or animals of any kind (except service animals) allowed
- All group activity must be approved through Recreation Department.